As we approach the end of another year, of what has been an unprecedented and very challenging one for us all, we are thankful to the hand of our faithful God who has upheld us with His peace and provision. The Service has managed to continue to support survivors to work through their traumas which has enabled a deep sense of calm through these troubled times.
As we draw near to Christmas Day, may I invite you to look with fresh eyes, ears and an open heart with wonder as we worship the Christ child. The promised Saviour has now come into the world and is Emmanuel –God with us, laying down His Glory to bring His amazing love to the world and to live among us as our hope, redeemer, and light of the world.
In this letter, please continue to join us in prayer for the work of the Project:
- Clients estranged from family and feeling lonely.
- Those struggling mentally and emotionally especially over the Christmas period.
- Those serving a prison sentence.
- Clients who struggle with addictive behaviours.
- Children and the vulnerable over this period.
- Those struggling to provide for their families.
- The pressure people are feeling due to the times we are living in.
- Finances to support the work.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generous support and prayers over this difficult year.
Please continue if you can, the need is greater than ever, as you can imagine. Let us move forward together radiating and bearing witness to the God who has lavished His amazing love upon us all.
Our prayers for you are that you will draw closer to the Lord this Christmas and have a peaceful and blessed time with family and friends.
God bless you all.